Wow. Can you believe it? It's been THREE years since I started this little blog to use up the exorbitant amount of nail polish that I bought back in the beginning. The blog has grown a bit since then, and I am so utterly thankful for each one of you–those of you who've stuck around since the beginning as well as those of you that are new readers! You've all contributed to this blog's success, and I'm completely blessed to have such amazing people be a part of my life! You've pushed me, stuck up for me, entertained me, and inspired me over the last few years, and not many people can say that are are lucky as I am to experience that kind of community.
In a perfect world, I'd shower you all with gifts of jewels, cheeseburgers, and champagne fountains, but alas, I'm not rich, so that idea is out. Until I become fabulously, filthy rich (a girl can dream, right?), you guys will have to settle for what I can actually offer. :D (and considering I'm currently broke as a joke, it's not much!)
Today starts a week of reader submissions! Each day, I'll gather all the nail art photos sent to me and post them in one giant nail art post. At the end of the day, I'll use a random number generator to choose a winner, who will receive a set of press-on nails painted by me in the style of their choice.
• Only one photo per day will be posted per person.
• Photos should be no larger than 1000 pixels wide, and must be clear (we want to SEE your masterpiece!).
• Include a description of what your inspiration was for the design as well as how you'd like to be credited.
• Include your name and the email address you'd like to be contacted at if you should win.
• Nail art MUST be your own, if discovered that you didn't paint the design, you will be disqualified and publicly shamed. OK, maybe not the last part, though I'd like to. :)
• Deadline to submit is October 21, 2012.
So get to it ladies (and gents!!). Get those photos sent to me at email@example.com!!